- Technical cookies for the purpose of statistics when used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form about the number of users and their preferences;
- Navigation or session cookies (for authentication);
- Functionality cookies, which allow navigation based on a series of selected criteria (e.g., language, selected products) to improve the service provided. Unlike what is stated above for content personalization cookies, those aimed at creating user profiles and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during web browsing require the user’s prior consent.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THE SITE The site www.monvirelais.com uses technical cookies that are strictly necessary for its operation and cannot be deselected as strictly necessary cookies. These cookies can be used without the user’s explicit consent. The validity of the information on this page is limited to the site only. The third-party cookies that could be used by the site and the links through which the user can obtain more information and request the deactivation of cookies are detailed below.
We also use other technologies on our website, which allow us and third-party service providers to offer you a more personalized and engaging online experience. For example, we can provide you with more relevant advertisements on your social media channels, or allow you to share your experiences on our website through social media. We therefore use the following technology: Facebook Pixel Facebook pixels are small pieces of software, almost invisible “dots” the size of a pixel on our website, that create a link between your visit to our website and Facebook. When the pixel is loading, Facebook installs a so-called “fr” cookie on your computer, which helps Facebook provide you with more personalized advertising and also measure and improve advertising. More information about Facebook cookies can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. Note that when the “fr” cookie is installed, Facebook can track your browsing behavior on other websites that have applied a Facebook pixel or a Facebook social plug-in. For more information on how these third-party service providers use your personal data collected through their social plug-ins, please refer to their respective privacy policies.
COOKIE SETTINGS The user can block or delete (in whole or in part) strictly necessary cookies through the specific functions of their browser. However, not authorizing these cookies may make it impossible to use the site, view its content, and use its services. The user’s preferences for cookies should be set on each device or browser used to access the site.
COOKIE DURATION Cookies have a duration determined by the expiration date or by a specific action, such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- Temporary or session cookies: they are used to store temporary information, allowing you to link the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES The user can decide whether to allow the installation of cookies using their browser settings. However, not all features of this site may remain operational if one or more cookies are disabled (note that navigation cookies are essential for the basic functionality of the site). The settings related to this choice can be checked and changed in the browser’s preferences window. The user can find information and exercise their right to object to cookie tracking in their browser at the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies;
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en;
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html;
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265.
DATA CONTROLLER The data controller is Azienda Agricola Gambino Emanuele with registered office at Corso IV Novembre No. 55 – 12058 Santo Stefano Belbo (CN), Italy; email: email@example.com
USER RIGHTS At any time, the user can, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, contact the Data Controller, Azienda Agricola Gambino Emanuele, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain confirmation of the existence